Monday, September 23, 2024

Greetings from East Patchogue, NY

Today is September 23rd, 2024

And today marks an interesting and important day for me. As you all know, I've always had the desire to pursue work opportunities while traveling, and now it’s official. As I begin this new chapter, I know there will be challenges, such as leaving behind the comfort of familiarity, embracing the unknown but I believe it will be a worthwhile experience overall.

I arrived in a small town on Long Island called Patchogue yesterday the 22nd, and will be here for three months. The hospital is conveniently located very close to where I’m staying at Hewlett Ave, East Patchogue. It's a small cozy community, and so far, it seems like a pleasant place to settle into for the next few months. I had the opportunity to meet my landlord for the first time today. He seems like a nice man, though quite straightforward, particularly when it comes to business. I think we will do fine. Once I have my solitude around me, I am all set.

I anticipate that this job will take me all around the hospital given me the opportunity to study the facility fairly quickly. While I don’t want to be overly confident, I feel prepared for whatever is thrown my way when I hit the floor. For I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. I’m ready to see where this journey takes me.

Stay tune and don't forget to make somebody smile.

Leave me comments and stay tuned.

I remained your Pal, Ron

 


No comments:

Post a Comment