Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter Pals

Easter is such an spiritually-filled moment in the life of believers and the Christian Tradition at large. This is that time of the year where reflecting on our own lives and death becomes paramount. I don't know how people do it including some of my friends who are non-believers. Even if you are not a believers at least the beauty and the authenticity of the story of the ressurection should be able to move you. Anyway, during Easter, we always get to reflect and understand how much God truly loves us.
Because of our sins, His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who is God Himself took the form of human flesh, came, suffered severly and died on the cross. Death and satan had no power over Him, therefore on the third day, which is today Easter Sunday, He rose from the dead. How amazing. For the rest of my life, me and my household shall sing "He is Lord" forever.

I wish to take this moment to wish you all a very Happy Easter and that you enjoy this with your families and always remember, God love for us is profound and powerful and no man should die in his sins. All you have to do like I did, is to believe that Jesus is Lord and His death on the cross means you are saved as a believer.

What are you waiting for?


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment