Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Graduation at Ramapo College NJ

Hello Pals,

It has been a while since I last updated you all. My semester in school  was overwhelming but finally over and am glad to report it all went well. It was a hell of a semester but I did it. I am a fighter even the first day I was conceived in my mama's womb I fought for a living. I am saying this not because I want to feel good about myself, but because I want to encourage you all in your endeavors in life. It will always be tough at some point trust me. But until then please be happy now.

Anyway, today I was in New Jersey for a good friend's graduation and interesting enough the commencement speaker happened to be someone I most admired for some time now, now Sen. Cory Booker of NJ. He is a very intelligent and talented politician who since October last years has been the Senator of New Jersey following the demise of their late Senator, Frank Lautenberg.
"Study successful people", Senator Cory Booker told the graduates

That was just the update I had for the day and I look forward updating you all more down the road.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Pal Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment