Saturday, May 27, 2017

Long Time and Few Updates

I hope all Ronnie World Fans are doing well. It has been ages since I last updated you about the political environment and state of affair here at home, U.S. Yes, U.S. is home for us be it for good or for ill.

Part of the reason why I was gone in person and not in spirit was that I had to meet my job obligation and to also study for a professional license and I am pleased to report that the test went really well. It  has been over a month now and I will soon be embarking on yet some adventures.

Politically, as you might have been hearing in the media, Washington has a lot of challenges as far as our new President is concerned. It is certainly not easy running the free world as initially thought, so remember to keep our president and his advisers in prayers.
Last time I checked, he has just been back from a nine day trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Vatican, and Italy for (G7) meeting. A lot of flip flops along the way but hey, life must go on. Wish us well.

Economically, the dollar has been really wobbly as compared to other peer currencies like the GBP, EUR and JPY. Somewhere and somehow, fortunes were lost but these things happens. The stock market is still doing great post election even though there were series of loses following the firing of FBI director Mr. Comey.

And by and large it's almost summer and I hope you all get to travel, and have some fun.

Be well,

Pal Ron

2 comments:

  1. What was the test for? Congrats on doing well. I look forward to more updates. Lots of love to you, thank you for being a great ambassador for the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, thank you. It's called National Council Licensure Examination. I hope all is well. Yes, I will do well to update this blog more often than before unless otherwise :)

      Delete