Friday, January 14, 2011

The Catie and the Owner, Snezh.....

Pets
Pets, I love pets so much and at age 4, we had a dog called Noway. Noway happened to be the first pet for us , I mean, my two elder sisters and I. We loved this pet so much that, we used to take shower together.

Noway, usually had his shower first before us. After shower, we will smear here pomade and give her some of our Saturday Night Powder.lol

But unfortunately, one day,while at my uncle's village in Congo, we were on our way to the farm and Noway upon spotting guinea fowls, started to chase them, and I think he mistook them for wild birds and cousin Ziem was after him with his hoe, commanding him to stop, but he refused and kept chasing them, and at a point when he was about to grab one, he released his hoe after Noway and there his occiput receives the hoe, and that was the end of our sweet dogie, Noway.

Well, Ziem was so concerned about the attitude of the dog, because he was chasing somebody birds and if in case he kills one of them, he together with us all was going to bear responsibilities.  But the fact was that, it wasn't worth killing the dog which we later lamented it was an accident for he didn't intend to kill him, but to scare him from the birds.

Guess what? Julie my elder sister wept this pet bitterly and I wonder how much she wept our Dad when he passed.hmm!!

But, the morale is that, some pets are special and needs to be part of our very lives, and treated well.
Like Bonnie also called "Nammy-nuts", and Zoe, they have their Vet, a very intelligent doctor of course, they have shower every weekends, they are well treated and pampered and that is good.
Just like my sweet friend Snezhana and her pet on bed very tired as inserted below;lol



After Noway, and many years thereafter, I had another poppy, he was also sweet but unfortunately, a virus broke out and had him slain.

I also had and cat, and when I went to High School,thus my freshman year, it was accordingly used for a family dinner one day by an uncle of mine. Dam!!
How wicked and hungry they were? when I heard this during my holidays at home, I was really pissed, but  didn't want to pursue the case of using my pet for dinner further.
But all is good, and  right now, here comes Zoe and Bonnie. Bonnie is just old, but a sweet pet but Zoe is the goodie girl.Here she is-sitting next to me as I write this.

Below are Zoe and Bonnie.

Zoe




Bonnie
Pets are good, and as a friend said one day, " if you need a friend who will always be there for you and smiles unconditionally all the time, go get a Pet(dog)". I thought of it for a while, but got to understood why he made that statement. All true!

Good evening to y' all.
Ronnie

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! you and you cat must have been really tired,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post indeed! Keep up the good work and dont stop maintaining this lovely blog.Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Love you comment@ Bunsi and know what? if am out there, I will make sure I activate all my senses to get stuff to write about. Also, keep posting comments, the only way to help me keep up the job on the blog.
    Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete