Sunday, January 9, 2011

Letter to Olo, R.I.P


 Hello Olo,
How are you doing and how is your family? Hope everybody is fine; I am also doing great down here in NY.I missed you so much, I always remember you, but…. I will not complain, I do ask of you on frequent basis when I get to talk to Patrick online.
I had the opportunity to drop you some few lines to let you know, I am fine and also let you know you are still fresh in my memory, how could I forget you so soon? That will be a deadly mistake on my part. I still remember all the harassments; the 1GH cedi, bouncing your credits from your phone, parasiting you of your food, wow!! And that was certainly a good sign of struggling for survival, thank you so much for always sharing.
But now, I have nothing but not food, I am always afraid to eat, just yesterday, I stood on the scale only to realize I have again an extra 5 pounds over the past month and this is besides all the massive exercises I have been doing.
No wonder, obesity is one of the biggest problems in this part of the world. I don’t want to be a victim in any sense, so am trying hard not to but a times, I go through it unnoticed.
I wish you could also be able to go online, just like of late I have been enjoying messages  from Msrg, and he told me everybody is faring well and of course I heard of you, but this is specifically for you OLO.
I will besides this, call you one day to hear from you and I hope you are still praying for me, let’s keep that up and hope for nothing but the best.

You will always be remembered and my regards to your wife, Micky and then Panin, Kakra, and to all and sundry at the mission house.
God bless,

Ronald Lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment