Friday, September 2, 2011

Zero jobs but great weekend awaits


I don't know what the hell is wrong...wait a minute, did I just say that? Well I bet because the chief economist reported bad news today that, zero (0) jobs, I meant nothing good was added to the bleak high unemployment rate cum the anemic economy. Can you belief that? And it's said to be the first time since 1945 that the country has experience such news, and it is just the first time for everything in a long time. Did you forget the great American downgrade few weeks ago by S&P, where America was brought down from it’s AAA to AA+??, you better not for it’s still very fresh. 
And jobs to me..…. I meant zero, is unbelievable, wait….does it mean Dunkin Donuts ,McDonald and  the other fast foods in town didn't even hire a part time bus boy to the company? Well, it's called Friday night and Labor Day weekend in the US and you should be hanging out somewhere  around town to get off the hook of Mr. Crazy life. TGIF. Cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment