Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's called Respect for self than relationship.

No relationship is worth sacrificing your dignity or self respect. And this means that, when you hear me arguing with my parents, that is the reason. I love them and respect them so much. But I don't like it when a command is issued in the name of their their personal interest, while forgetting what I think and feel.

Somebody also wanted to play games, and I told her how I felt, and it all descended down as history. You need to always make yourself respect cum dignity triumph. If you don't respect yourself nobody would. I am so sensitive to that, I offend nobody and I expect the same thing back, nothing more nothing less.

Have a great day and always remember, under no circumstance should you trade in your respect and diginity for a relationship, be it parents-child, siblings-siblings, love relation and the whatever. Respect is the key, and if we can all acknowledge this, ther ewill peace and happiness amongst all men on our planet.

Ronnie Production keeps off!!! lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment