Tuesday, January 31, 2012

From the Heart of NYC

It was a cold-freezing day right in front of St. Patrick's Cathedral and opposite Rockefeller Center.
NYC cops for you. I like the life and all the craziness in NYC. But it does makes me look like a tourist which to some extend to me is not a bad thing.lol. However, the system is complex and I might not be able to explain for you so you just have to be here:)

Are you ready to hear this? I guess you are.haha! That is my good friend Anon right there to the right with his girl friend Kathy Dee. Now, Anon is a good friend from Thailand and you should know where Thailand is. At least you get to watch fast pace movies from Bangkok remember?lol. It's always good to hangout with him and now with his girl friend. I'm very happy for them.

Standing on the heart of NYC. Manhattan is a place for you to strive to go and see. That is one busy and outstanding city in the world. I feel happy and privilege to always go down there for hang outs.lol

Great smiles from the big three great friends. I love these two young friends, Anon and Kathy. We were right there at Grand Central,cheerful and happy to see folks from across the planet bumping unto each other as they arrive and others board the subways. Yes, Grand Central to keep you inform is the single most biggest railway station in the world. From there at GC, you could catch a train to go to a lot of cities across the nation. The Big Apple is much pleasant than you could possibly imagine. Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment