Sunday, January 8, 2012

Turning mine to Pictures Blog,lol

Pretty to my eye

Did you see the clouds?

Mr. Music

Mr. Serious smile

B.Hall

Yes

Beauty in planets reflex the love of God.

Rocky the fighting Hawk, you will love him

Lib, NYSC Gym, S.R and Home:)

Loving T

Yellow Rose, how beautiful.

Beautiful Mr. Autumn (Fall)

Scenery, good for my spirit

Glory to Him, the highest

Nature is beautiful

Getting ready for the business of the house.

One beautiful neigborhood

My passion goes to all

October Snow, 2011

He is truly a great shepherd, and no wonder He has been elevated to a Cardinal by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI

With Ally in conversation with Arch-Bishop Dolan

Sen. Alex in the House

Some big thinkers in town

He is not mad, but...................

Some delicacies on my birthday:)

Mr. Keep Fit, yes I!

After a massive workout at NYSC, a stone throw from mi casa.

Busy Penn station in NYC

Korean food, yummy and you should try that

Loving the skylines and lightnings in town

A night in NYC, a spectacular one of course

One finest alive,haha!!

That the light of God might shine more brighter in me-Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment