Friday, November 30, 2012

Last Day of November 2012

Glad today is Friday and sad it is the last day of the month of November in the year of 2012. This day will never come in the history of the world, never. However, every month does come with its successes and challenges and as a young and hopeful young man like myself, I often try to keep track of all the happenings around me in successive months whether good or bad.
Today was also the last day of my Chemistry lab class. All glad I don't have to wire up my brains to understand those senseless practicals.
Also in November, we saw a lot happened around the world thus, the US had an election that brought about Obama re-election, no need talking about that. Chronic territorial conflict between Gaza and Israel resulting 100s of lives lost, Palestine finally got recognition at the UN as an observer, Civil war in Goma, DRC and these are just the few. On a more personal note, I had grown with a lot to share. Emelia also graduated from her college and that is more exciting, at least something to be proud of in the family.

Bottom-line, in less than two hours we will be in December. Looking forward the blessings of the season of Christmas. 

Hurray!! be happy that there is life in you and therefore hopes alive. Everything will be alright.
Stay blessed!
Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment