Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the World?

The world is believed to come to an end today the 21st day of December 2012, God help us. See, after God destroyed the earth in the days of Noah, he promised never to do any harm to the earth and as a believer of the Sacred Scriptures I hold that dear to my heart. I do know the coming of our Lord is possible one day but as far as we humans are concerned nobody will know the day nor the hour He will be coming. But this assumption is mainly based on the Mayans calender and I believed the Mayans were humans and not God so whatever they proposed or said years ago has no inclination to what God told us through His words.

Sin is the one thing that separate us from God and sin in our world today is truly massive and can hardly carry everyone through the day. We all witness people kill each other on daily basis, others are robbed off their God's giving entitlements, men are officially marrying men, so as women marrying women and we see nothing wrong with that picture knowing that it was on that note that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed and that too I hold dear at heart because I believe. Also Innocent fetuses are yanked out of their mothers womb and damn in garbage peels everyday like empty cans, so why wouldn't God be angry with us and would want to halt the continuity of the world?
I would equally be angry.

But all you and I need is some form of salvation and I don't care what your believes are, but be mindful that this vast universe has an owner and when the time comes, He will be like a true Landlord here to demand for His fees and the question would be, are you and I ready to face him and pay what's due of us?

Stay blessed and don't let your hearts be troubled for God is love and wouldn't subject His people to unnecessary torture.
Yours Pal,
Ronnie

No comments:

Post a Comment