Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mr. Hugo Chavez- R.I.P

News reaching me while I was at the barbering shop on Tuesday had it that, Mr. Hugo Chavez passed away to his lost battle with cancer. He was only 58 years old.
I was sad to say the least. I did a presentation in my Spanish class on him and through my intensive research, I got to realized or know the man is a true hero who rose from poverty into the military and then to become the president of Venezuela in South America. Man, to fight and win a battle against poverty is what I will call a true heroism. Not an easy fight I will tell you.
I have a lot on him, but where will I end with that story? all I will say is, may he rest in peace and may the current political affairs in Venezuela be brought to a very successful note. Good luck to his successor for they will be a lot to handle considering where the country stands with other powers in the world.
God speed to his family, friends, and the people of Venezuela for their lost.

Humbly,
Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment