Saturday, December 25, 2010


THE BIG THREE SMILES

In the train to NYC, it was a great night as I got to see my own brother and a friend, Emmanuel Kyere seated left t Eugenia.

Anybody seeing this picture will readily tell we are sweet cheerful young people, and yes we are. To God we all give glory, as we are all sojourners in a foreign Land.

Wait a minutes, It was fun that day but only God knows how cold we were, lol.

Love you guys, keep the spirit of friendship up, and don't jealous anybody, and be grateful to God for what we have, some people want what we have but they don't get it, and yet they are thankful to God for their lives and they don't jealous as well.

Oh!! yeah!! jealousy is a game of the fool, we try to look down upon our own blessing and get to jealous others for theirs.

I am so happy today for the birth of Christ, my heart is filled with so much joy and happiness, I will never give way for anybody to trample with my happiness so as you.

Enjoy 12/25/2010

God bless you all.
Bye
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment