Monday, February 7, 2011

I don't really care

 Do we need to always listen to what people say about us all the time? I can't do the prediction of how people will respond to this particular question of mine. Let to me alone, I would leave it rhetoric and to the other side, I could say "no" as the answer for that is what I think many people will opt for in response.

We are who are, and many a times, people try to change because they do listen to what people say about them. Change is very important in us all, but believe me or not, human spirit hate change and that is why you see people protest everyday on the streets because Senator A and B sat down to design some change for them.

But then again, some of the changes that comes our way, are mostly hazardous and it's often good and would make sense, if we had not have those changes.
Is is possible to influence some change in people are are already on the good side of their lives? they will often say, "I know what am doing"?.

I love change and many who knows who Ron is, will tell you the true as "he love change", always try to listen sometimes, but too much listening will do you no good than harm. I had the experience of both though. Sometimes, because you listens, somebody will one day asked that you shouldn't breath and because you are known to always listen and obey, you will be obligated not to breath and that again, will be your life's hazard and don't take this literal. Live your life, do what you want and listen less especially if you are like me, who had always known what he is doing even right from my mother's womb.Laughed!

Have a blessed one and again, I don't really care about what you think, because you have been born with that independence of mind and can think the way you want without anybody permission. And especially, if you read this article and doesn't understand what am trying to say.ha!!

lawronald05

No comments:

Post a Comment