Monday, February 7, 2011

Farm boy from Eremon Dazuuri to the Big Apple (New York)

I have a piece of work

WHO AM I AND WHAT I WILL  DO WITH MY BLOG
From all areas in life, I will focus more on Eremon Dazuuri, Lawra, Tamale, Sunyani all in Ghana, and the Yankees, the Big Apple, the coolest place in the world.
Don't forget I will also from time to time be updating you on Mama Mia's shows.
I have a special friend in Europe, then in Asia, for Africa, oh!! I have tones, will never luck anything to write, Antarctica, I got somebody there, now in North America, I will be fine, but I am now receiving applications from South America, am a Spanish Prof. myself so don’t even worry talking about Espanol.
I have one Mr. English in Australia, I am telling you all these to build your confidence in my promise to bringing the world to your door steps.
If I may ask, what kind of music and movies do people like to listen and watch? I do know every human being desire something for fun as well as have their special preferences, in my case, I am not picky when it comes to listening to music, I can listen to anything for pleasure, but most people doesn’t have that, they like to listen to either music compose in their language or whatever and that is their choice.
Sometimes, people think I am hip-hop fan, that is not the case, the thing about myself and hip-hop is that, they have good beat and rhythm and as I told you somewhere in my blog, I love good rhythm.
We all love to be strong and healthy, there is no way I can have my stuff going on successfully without health updates. I will also turn on to health across mother earth, where there are any outbreak of pandemics, I will sincerely keep you all updated.
Don’t also forget to keep fit, I have been supper busy and hence I have no idea where my gym is, and this means that, my health is at risk, already, am getting nervous I might be accumulating some adipose in my system. Even if you cannot do otherwise but at least, a 30min walk each day will be great. Sometimes, just leave the car and walk to the nearest grocery store for your shopping, drive through bank, and fast food are all things that have negative impact on us. Oh!! Yes, instead of talking the elevated, why don’t you try the stairs instead? Believe me, it’s great when you built up some pressure in your lungs, and an increase heart beat.
What can we also say about war? It’s the wicked intention of Lucifer and his cohorts’ right? But more often we the humans does facilitate it all, I don’t see the reason why the pot belly man will want to divert all the national income into his private coffers and, I don’t see why another fellow will look upon his brother because he is simply not in agreement with his/her agenda. But in the first place, we are individuals and have our own choices and preferences.
Ron
Blog Administrator
hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment