Sunday, June 10, 2012

First Concert ever at the Boulders Camp Rockland

Right on the screen was the supervisor of the town of Ramapo, Rockland. Mr. Christopher Saint Lawrence. And all he was saying was that, he and the people of the town were very thrilled to have had those young and talented individuals at the Rockland Boulders Stadium to entertain us with our first ever concert at the stadium. The stadium is just a year old now, so one could understand why he said so. Great job done with those amazing melodies to us by Gavin DeGraw and Colbie Caillat.



I had a wonderful evening with my great friend Michael Fleischman

At this point, I was getting enough of the beats. The entire stadium and all who were there would testify we all had our share  of the wonderful evening to the maximum, with the music amongst others. Thanks Mike again for the time, and bringing me there as well, I sincerely appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment