Sunday, June 10, 2012

Six Flags Great Adventure~Amusement Park



Yes, this roller coaster was actually my first ride and it's called the Nitro. Next time you hear friends saying they are headed for the Six Flags Great Adventure, you better join them or you  will miss a great deal of fun. It was amazing how many people were there of all ages. I loved the technology and for the most part, almost trusted any roller coaster I rode 100%. 
Besides Nitro, I also rode the Batman, Superman, and two others. We missed the Kingda Ka as they open it up for rides at certain time of the day.
Well, next time, that will be the first haha!. I have no idea when I will be going there again, but I would really love to go back. Enjoy the pictures that follow


Many of us in the above picture, I believe didn't hear the camera man's request for smiles,lol. You got to smiles, it's one free and priceless gift anyone could give to others. I love the entire group.

You wanna shoot them? go right ahead but you will be branded losers for shooting three of the only four girls you had on the outing. Think about it before pulling the triggers,lol.

With Khan my Vietnamese friend, and I wish we were well prepared for this one. But the flower behind us was very soothing to me when I just looked closely at it. 
Photo Credit: Jeff  Li

Hey guys!, "please make some funny faces for a shot",and this was what we came out with.hahaha! I love it.

Please Mohammed, cease fire,lol. I love this one with my little friend Mohammed Zaid, no body is like him; very smart, and thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment