Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lies lies and lies and that is just the reason why I don't Trust our World.

When people disappoint you by means of lies man, don't go crazy for all you need to remember is that life itself is a scandal, full of lies. I don't have go there yet but if you could just do yourself a favor and put on your thinking cap on you will get what I am mumbling about for Goodness sake.

Lies lies and lies everywhere and it all comes back to scandals when people realize folks are getting enlighten. I wonder what the next step will be.

Don't worry, everything will be alright in due time and season. God is the only truth and nothing else. I love history and that is why I have a partial degree in history. Love for history with reasons that if we don't know the past with all its good and bad we are bound to repeat it especially the funky, I mean the bad. Ask the so called smart people and they will see the ignorance in your face and brainwash you with sanitized, sterilized, and deodorized history. So wake up and seek the truth yourself by doing intensive reading and research into history and the past and about yourself. Nobody but you who can get to the bottom of every truth about yourself and life.

Have a happy Pentecost Sunday: that brings me to the Cross and as a christian  I pay tribute to the tree of life (The Cross). It was on this Sunday of Pentecost that the disciples and early believers in the Good News received the gift of the Holy Spirit Jesus long promised, which is the truth. I couldn't talk of truth without mentioning the Spirit as a Christian. 
Peace and God bless you all.

Pal Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment