Sunday, June 2, 2013

Here comes Oprah Winfrey's Harvard Commencement Address 2013

Happy Sunday Pals,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The week goes so fast and tomorrow is but Monday. Get your seat belts ready for the train of the week will be set to go off soon.

Anyway, I was just looking to hear some things great this afternoon and recalled Oprah was to give the 2013 commencement address at the Harvard University as it was notified long ago via the Crimson Newsletter. So I googled her and guess what? I found her speech.

So I took the 29 minutes to watch the address and boy that was good and I couldn't help it but to share it with you as I have learned that,  "When you learn, teach and when you get, give"-Maya Angelou.

Finally if you are done, ask yourself, was I ok in listening to Oprah?

Please enjoy it and I hope you will also find what I found.

Share this one you are through watching.
Have a great week and all the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment