Friday, June 14, 2013

TGIF,President Obama, Syria, and the Iranians Elections

Hello Pals,

It is Friday and I hope you are all fired up for the weekend's relaxation. I personally can’t wait as you know how it is when you get so tired from the week’s long work and decides to finally do nothing but rest during the weekend. That is what I am up to.

Anyway, I just got less than 30 minutes break from work and wanted to drop you something since I haven’t been doing it lately. I do have a lot to share but time decided not to befriend me of late yet I have a lot on my plate and little of its presence.

Wait a minute, on the international front it became apparent from reputable sources that President Obama has finally confirmed from the investigations he was waiting for on Assad of Syria. I meant the President of Syria has been said after series of investigations to had used chemical weapons on his own people killing at least 150 people or even more. And what does that really meant? It means that the so called "red line" which the Obama Administration cautioned Assad not to cross has been crossed and that also meant you can be sure they will be actions from the U.S. in support of the Syrians Rebels. It could be any form of action in support but what I can tell you is that it will be funky and not easy as this war in Syria has been in place for over two years now with Assad very adamant in making any move to resolving the war.

It won’t also be easy because Assad has a lot of support from Russia as well as ousted Iran. Talking of Iran, they are having an election to elect a successor of the outgoing President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who couldn't seek a third term of re-election because their constitution said so.

My take is that, whatever happens may the evil in our world finds its place to rest and let not be any more bloodshed as this war is said to have cost over 90,000 lives since 2011.

No more blood and have a wonderful weekend pals.


Ronnie and more peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment