Sunday, July 20, 2014

God Makes Us Bigger than We Really Are


Life is full of challenges and the sad thing is we never know when and how one challenges of life shows up. Last Thursday appears as though it was a dark day for me. It was on the same day that an airplane, MH17 which belongs to Malaysia was callously shot down at the Ukrainian-Russian border. An action that is believed to had been perpetrated by Russia, claiming over 298 lives according to reputable sources.

Our world is dark and while this is going on there is also war going on between Hamas and Israel which on daily basis claims precious-innocent lives from both ends. As far as my view on the matter is concerned, I think it is about time the international community come together to develop an everlasting peace plan for the region. Since time immemorial instead of solution whenever this conflict comes up, they get to numb them with temporal talks leaving everything into remission like cancer.

So talking about me and my darkness and how the Lord made me look in the eyes of other people. I got screwed following my dark hours last Thursday and as we were chatting; thus a friend and I, he said, “Ronald, I know you are in trouble and is broke but you definitely look like a rich man and that is why everyone wants to screw you”. I was shock by his remarks and his remarks could truly reflect what people see about me.

More often than not I feel the need to speak up following what goes around me but sometimes I just save myself from troubles. So that explains why I said God would make you look stronger than you really are so that people will see you differently from who you really are and what you can and cannot handle.
Have a great week and don’t forget to pray for our dark world.

Sincerely,

Yours Pal, Ronnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment