Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Are we to blame for our shortfalls?


I love to read articles whose headlines comes in a form of questions. As far as the above is concerned, I think yes we are totally responsible and ought to blame for our shortfall. The only time we cannot be held responsible for our setbacks is when we are children and defenseless with our source of protection being parents and guardians. But many of us in our adulthood still look forward blaming our woes on others. That is never the going to help us. The earlier we learn to bear burdens and pay prices for our own folly and mistake the better. I would never blame my failures in this life one anybody, not even my parents who brought me to the world.
So yes we are to blame and nobody else ,…….
By the way, the mood is set, what a short time that was. Ohio was the best thing that happened to me these few days and I thank God for this.
Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment