Monday, January 28, 2013

No quick fix dude!!

I was at a meeting yesterday and all we spoke about was gun-control. In the end, we couldn't come out with any single solution to approach that chronic national issue. I guess that is why men in power sometimes turn their backs to issues of this sort. No quick fix!! 
You might doubt this, but I can certainly guarantee you that if this was the days of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, and all those  sophisticated ancient Greek thinkers; yet they would not have been able to come out with that fabulous or magical idea to what to do to brings all 300 million guns out there under control. 
I know all of you my readers have amazing minds and if you ever get to think of anything that can be of help, please feel free to email me your ideas and they will be welcomed and appreciated.
Have a wonderful Tuesday morning and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment