Friday, January 25, 2013

Somewhere in New Jersey

Rene Midouin and I@NJ
It is almost a week now since myself and this brother from another mother and father to my right in the picture, I hope you got what I mean. Well, you better do pal; were at New Jersey in a suburb called Hawthorne to celebrate the joy of seeing a matrimonial bond, hoping to be life long established between one of our closest pal and her sweetheart.
It was an amazing occasion and I just love going to such places and occasions but it does come with a lot of responsibilities, be it physical, emotional, and or psychological.
Anyway, we had a great time there and as I was there, I met this older man who thought I was the most fascinating person around. He upon hearing I was from Ghana, said he was thrilled and told me stories upon stories of people he met from my country. Well, I'm yet to call him as he gave me his contact number and said "call me if you need anything". Looks like I always carry myself and my beloved country well enough with me wherever I go.
Life is great when we walk and leave behind us good footprints. Of course, our lives ain't meant to be lived to impress others but to probably impress ourselves or just to make us feel good about who we are. But hey!!, if we focus too much on ourselves, it would make us blind about the good of others and that is where ego centrism sets in. 
Be a blessing to somebody,and if possible to the very least and disadvantage among us. I am not naive about the fact that we all have some good in us, all of us but sometimes it just gets harder for us to manifest it to others. 

Crismelly Roberts and I
















Stay blessed and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment