Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm a traveler for the time being


I love the fun of traveling. Just the past few days, I had the privilege to see Buffalo New York, Cleveland and Columbus of Ohio. 
In just two days I will be in Philadelphia in the State of Pennsylvania before I get back to New York. It is always nice to travel and see other places different from where we have each been born and bred.
Have a wonderful one and I'll keep you posted in case anything fun and special comes up.
Enjoying the ambiance of the Mall in Columbus. Photo Credit: Francis Abu

While in Columbus, the capital of Ohio, I decided to visit their mall. It looks great and gorgeous down there. I decided to add this so that I don't have to be writing anything extra down here for you.

















Who is who? To my far right is Oppong Yeboah, next to my immediate right is Jones and to the left is Jason. Man, this was one wonderful day to had had the opportunity to see and hangout with this old pals in OH. This was taken right after Guinness, Fufu, and some Rice Jollof rice party. Photo Credit: Gorden Beire.



















Yours Pal,
Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment