Monday, July 25, 2011

The Bloke in Town Kills almost 100


Norway of all in a Tragic Massacre
I had always thank God for everything He did for us and more especially the brains He has blessed man with to make life somewhat easy, and at the same time, make our planet very tiny than before in the 21st century. This always sparks so many rhetoric questions in in my poor skulls, and I always wish I could get answers to them as easy as possible.
Well, I’m heading to technology and the world which I often wonders, what is going to happen in the next 10 years to come if only I will be alive to see our level in terms of technology.
On Friday, I had an email from a friend through facebook, and this friend, I met her on twitter, and this I hope will give you a clue of the intro of this article; if it does, great! I’m happy and will say goal met. I have been on touch as she is one fine woman, very respectful and open minded of course. I love woman of such quality.
In the email, she said “sorry a bomb went off in Oslo while I was talking to my daughter on phone”. That was something incredible to have been read at that minute. So I responded quickly to find out whether all was ok, and lo and behold all was fine, though her daughter wasn’t far from the scene. I then responded back with yay!! “Thank God”, but a big damage was done already.  A big damage, in Oslo; the heart of Norway and news of it circulated across the globe in no time all with the help of our modern technology.
Shortly after  I heard from my friend, I began seeing news pooping up about it on the internet and the televisions telecasting the scene live, and I said OMG!, I could report that to a major media for pay, which was one of my jokes by the way.
Now, this was Norway, a country I hardly hear of, but one great nation in the world, I have heard of Norway even as a kid through our little pop we named “No way” and were told the names sounds like a country in Europe called Norway. Norwegians through reading are peaceful and hardly can you hear of civil unrest and the rest chaos, and it’s a prosperous nation on the planet, and many from less developed world go there to seek greener pastures.
They also have good educational system and often offer scholarships to people from other countries like mine, thus Ghana to go and study there and I even know a friend who went and studied there in 2009.
What could the perpetrator of such a callous massacre be thinking or had wanted? Those are some of the questions many seem to be asking and I for one was speechless to know he was only 32 years, and a businessman cum farmer in Norway.
He was believe to have incited the bombing attacks in the city of Oslo and went of to the camping side and sprayed over 68 campers with a gun no one could tell where and how he obtained it.
This bloke was believed to also be an anti-immigrant, racist of a sort and “Islamphobic” even at young age 16, and when this incident occurred, many were thinking it was one of the terrorist attacks that we have had in the world sometimes ago, like the Oklahoma city bombing in 1995, killing 168 people, or like the Fort Hood shooting in Texas in 2009 killing 12 people, and the many other attacks. But was something of its own,
Whatever be the case, I do believe people should learn to use dialogue as a tool and not killing of innocent people to make a point or themselves popular. That is homicide and complete blood bath and need to be held to account for it.
So there we go, this young man has taken into his hands the lives of innocent folks, with his own propaganda and claimed it was for the sake of dying as a martyr for his country since he didn’t like the direction his country was heading. How patriotic that sound in taking away almost 100 lives of your fellow citizens in just some few hours.
I don’t know where such killers are emerging from. Tucson shoot Jared, who killed six people and the wounded many others including congress woman Gabby. It about time we get study and know more about such fellows and help screen them out of the system. We are peace loving citizens of the world and if anybody thinks he/she doesn’t want that and will prefer to be isolated, we will be more than willing to do so for the greater joy of those who loves peace.
We do know they are many misfits in the society and oppose everything that is prescribed for the good of the people. Please, we all need to curios and help the security personnel to protect us or we are doomed. Sales of weapons should be restricted and the rest to help curbs such things. We are know some of the things could always and easily be prevented hadn’t been that we take much precautionary measures. That madman should be docked in tight cells until further notice; I rest here with my condolences to the brief families in Norway. All the dead, may their souls rest in the bosom of our Lord Peace.
Nay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: