Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why I love hitting the gym late in the night.

You wondering why Ron doesn't sleep but often in the gym almost all night?. Well the explanation is here.

First of all, I'm always busy in the evening, either at work or home to meet other obligations. But in order not to stay out of shape, I try to meet my daily workout and the best time comes in the night.

One other reason is the gym doesn’t get packed in the night. Many are those who love to have their sleep. So in the night, you don't get to wait to use a machine of choice, but have a full control of everything when you want to.

I'm also able to change TV channels as much as I want, though in the day I could do the same, but people get to judge you on what you watch. My problem of course, is not about being judged, but let's say when I want to watch Bill O'Reilly show, the man next to me, will say so you a conservative or John King on CNN, I will be liberalized right there.

And finally, I got to do my little readings when I get tired without any distractions or whatsoever.
So, that’s Ron and why he is always up late in the gym. But please do remember to stay fit for me, for the benefits in doing so, cannot be over empathize. Keep fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment