Friday, August 5, 2011

Do it now!



As usual, when my alarm set off this morning, I woke up feeling so much tired and right away, I felt I didn’t had good if not enough sleep last night. This does happens whenever I go to bed late the previous night. But I think,  it’s part of being young; as I always got to listen to music’s, watch all the good stuff online, and talk among others.
So when I finally got myself in motion, I asked of Mr. A, B and C about how they were doing. And the response was that, all but Mr. B had a heart attack last night and was rushed to the ER where he passed away before medical professionals could help me.
So I asked, “Attack of what”? but everybody said, “just heart attack” , for me I had no clue I wasn’t going to see Mr. B the next morning, though I knew earlier his health wasn’t all that great.
 Couple with this news and my tiredness, I was so sick to my stomach and I said oh… no! “I should have done it”.
And by the way, have you ever had some feelings of guilt in your heart after you have failed to do something you could had done, to help a family member, friend or even a neighbor, after something bad happens to them? I feel bad about it, twice, one of them I didn’t show much love as I was supposed with reasons beyond me, and this one being one of them.
But the morale here is that, we may never get to make an impression once something terrible happens. Some damages are irreversible, and at least some damages does give way for second chances but some such as death, has no room for second chance. Be your brother’s keeper as the Good Book rightly had it.
I feel so bad about people who are always mean to others; no love, will curse the hell out of you, nigga you left to right and all the negatives you can think of. In fact, evil is real, but we can always proof stubborn to that. Love one another, for with love, we can all benefit something good and great. Just like in the case of Mr. B, his enemies will be ashamed after he left forever. We don’t try to make others feel bad for us to enjoy. We are humans and better than that.
Do it now for this is the time, not later or tomorrow, for tomorrow may not come. Don’t procrastinate helping somebody or your help may be useless after you have waited too long and you may also go feeling guilty for not taking the action immediately when it was needed.
Be blessed always and keep your comments and emails coming.
Much love!
Lawronald05@aol.com



No comments:

Post a Comment