Friday, August 19, 2011

Why??????????

I can't tell specifically the number of years in my life, but I don't really think on the other hand that, I am that old.

However, a lot does creep up my way making me wonder whether I am getting old. I got many questions though and that doesn't mean being curious for any reason, will make me get the answers for them.

First of all , about age and the rest, I was walking down the street one day when I heard someone called me from behind, I stopped and turned to my dismay only to see a lady who said she knew me and that we did spoke sometimes ago, but I couldn’t remember her. But she even remembered everything I told her of me, after she accordingly asked me multiple questions.

 Well, I had always as a matter fact, know I have good memories, but for this, I was highly disappointed in me …for failure to remember this lady and my encounter with her, and it made me felt bad of myself.

Meanwhile, I also made somebody feel the same, when I saw her sometimes ago on campus, I mentioned her name and greeted her, after responding, she couldn't help but to ask who I was. I was surprised because I took a course with her for a whole semester, and she sat right in front of me in class. I remembered everything about her, her struggle with the course, and her encounter and questions to the professor amongst others.

 But she vowed she never knows who I was, and later confessed to me, she had such a bad memory, and that explains to me, why she used to have problems with the class. And she ended it all with praise to me that, I have a shape memory. I thanked her, but deep down I asked, “Who could possibly tell her I was in her shoes”?

My other issue, I have been wondering how comes that, when a person we don't know very well, I mean a stranger, when they give us a frustrated look, it tend to stay in the mind longer before fading off than, say a person we might probably know around when they give us a flashy smile or look?

 I couldn't help, but for me, when it does happen, it tended to stay there for days if not weeks for me to figure out the origin of that look. More often, those looks tend to communicate a message to us. But wait a minute, I have past the age of eye communication like my mom used to do to me, and if anything goes wrong, please approach and let me know what that is and we can fix it together move forward or I won't be a magician enough to figure out what is missing.

 I still have few other questions, but for now, I will reserve them for our next edition of questions time on the blog, Ronnie's world.
Much love and please keep the comments coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment