Monday, August 8, 2011

My Sincere Gratitude!



Much love and gratitude goes out to you all my sweet readers and followers of this blog.
I do know time is a very valuable resource we all cherish the most, be it at home, work, and social gatherings such as church, weddings, parties among other. Yet you do reserve of your precious time to pass by to read what I wrote which of course might not be the best after all.
I had always known that, having people in once life, for any reason, is something we should always be grateful for since friends are great gift we can even buy with hard earned cash.
However, it isn’t just because I am a believer of the Good News, but I do with great conviction that, all the people we do have in our lives are there for a reason and hence need to be respected beyond every reasonable doubt.
For instance, I was taking a course and this friend who new of it, often ask me how it was, and what do you think you will get at the end of the semester? And to be honest with you, for the first couple of classes, it was so easy for me, but midway, it was harder and I began getting low scores on test and will tell him of the performance, though not very impressive.
Then he will say, “I know you Ron, we want an A and not A-, which I anticipated I would work hard to probably get. And because I heard him said to me couple of times that, “we want an A”, I went back home and said to myself, it will be a disappointment if I don’t get an A in that class. Believe me, I sat up over night and said to me, I have to get an A since that is what “we”, with respect to what my friend said earlier, wants. And I worked harder and before I realize, my great scores wiped out all the low ones and I was on top now. And in the end, I had my A and immediately notified him of the secret, and together we were happy and even went out for lunch to celebrate. What is more than such a friend if I may ask out of ignorance?
Haha!! So sometimes, we get some friends into our lives just to straighten things up, not through the use of pressure or force, but with simple words of encouragement such as “Yes, you can Mr.”, I trust you better, you are great, you don’t settle for mediocrity, the sky is your limit among others. And that is how I feel about you all. Keep the emails and comments coming; I appreciate them all, and hope those will shape me well in the end.
More often I got to write more personal stuff on my blog, but you and I know that blogging covers a lot and that is why I often seem to be getting into more of my personal stuff sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment