Saturday, July 28, 2012

Annual Picnic at RCC

Good men never worry a lot about what's coming up and how they will get invlove with stuff. I least expected that day when a ticket was handed me to go picnicking by the good boss. It pays to walk out there with a good heart full of love, work hard and do the best you can and the rest will take care of themselves. And it is a blessing to also have some good people in our respective lives and to work with. I'm just feeling blessed and thanks to God everyday for that.

Happiness comes from within and not external only.

I was prolly posing for that hot June 28th day out the back of Brucker Hall, RCC

That is brother Wilson

Folks were filled to their brims and some exited the place already. I was still sticking in there because I wanted to hear the results of the raffle. I didn't win but guess what? I had an ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment