Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Great friends BBQ together:)

You don't have to have everything on this planet to be happy, just a little cider in your hand and make a big pose for the cam and you are  Mr. Happy:) I was on my way with one big brother Rene to our friend's BBQ in New City



I love that brother with his great smile which he seldom release until a pressure from me was exerted,hehe. I think for the most part, we often reason together.

I still have problem with choice and that isn't just me alone,but to all above with my friend Jackie, Cris, all are facing the issue of choice of what to have here.


My bro. Alexander right there, what a genius jazz Man he is? I look forward his performance at the Apollo theater in NYC. I'm and will always be very proud of him. Next is my friend Mike Eli and then Monique who is back to her home State of Tennessee.


I love this shot, for some reasons, I see something super nice in it, hahaha!!


One great shot, there is something very unique about friendship. But it does differ in terms of definition and taste from one person to another. For me, that evening was one awesome evening and an opportunity for our gathering at Olena's. Good friends always BBQ together and that is why I chose that headline for this piece. Yes, good friend also disagree to agree sometimes, they also argue, they misunderstand each other on timely basis, and they also might even fight but all of that doesn't have to pose as a threat to their friendship. As a matter of fact, it does strengthen friendship. This however doesn't give a clue of what I stand for in terms of friendship, for mine is broad beyond imagination.lol


I loved the ambiance of that place and that is why I would like to visit there one day. From left is Rafael Martinez, Jackie Jackson, Monique P and Mike Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment