Sunday, July 1, 2012

#Weekend in Vermont

July 15, 2012, was a great day. I was humbled to have had over 5 hours ride to Vermont with my boss and mentor. What a great and nice man God has given me. He is none but my own Dr. Wood. My bags and baggage were packed and the mood was set. We were on our way by 3pm. For the first time, I saw Connecticut, Massachusetts and then Vermont. The evening was great with Sarge and Girl friend. My room was in upstairs with skylines. Amazing. The most comfortable place anyone could ever seek to be. The next morning, we had breakfast in town and drove to New Hampshire. So I ended up seeing four of the 13 original colonies of the US. Very blessed and while there, I could feel I was out of touch with our noisy world. Thank God for the man.
Check below for some pictures.
Big traffic somewhere in Connecticut on our way to VT

While we were almost in Boston, MA; I saw this car doing some overtaking and looking inside, I saw this woman looking to me like someone returning home from a conference somewhere and she hanged clothes probably wet which includes her underwear of some sort. It was amazing from the point at which I perceived my thoughts. So this picture of her car reminds me of what I thought about her. You might not get it but guess what? that is alright.

Coming into my room, I thought this was great

That book by my bed was supposed to be read by everybody in this world


Splendid be what?

This was a beautiful thing I haven't seen in a long time. That was the early morning sunrise through the skyline in my room. It was 5:30am. Oh yeah!! that is summer for you:)

When I saw this, I reminded me of my own days as a farmer. Here they are getting the soil ready for sowing. The greatest of all professions is farming no doubts about that. If you object to this, then you will have no bread and without bread, your brains cannot function to let you do what you might be doing as your own profession to earn a living.

Had breakfast in this farms. While there, we met a man who said he is an artist and has been in New York on many occasions but also vowed he would never want to live in Metropolitan  New York even for free. He described the life of the City as insane with noise, filth and uncertainty of threats. I think he was right but I love NYC.



The most peaceful place in the world for peaceful people like myself

Nice view according to my great eyes; say my mama:)

Skyline for room:)



That bridge isn't only for the toddlers

Hidden woods


Little pond with zillions of fingerlings

Love this home

Loved this

Shot from the woods


Out from the forest:)

Orchids Hill, here I come

The farms!


I had long great rides all day that day:)



Do you often judge books by their covers? well, if yes; please don't for you will always miss a lot if you does. This building might have an inferior look outside but there are some looks in it worth multimillion dollars. Yes, it has a great river underneath it and that one is just the tip of the iceberg. We had lunch there and their meals are beyond mouth description.










Incredible places up there

Great drive!

Beautiful


Had the best ice cream in the World here at Warpole Creamery. I ended up on one of the six chairs you are looking at.






















Had an amazing breakfast here in VT, loved it and will love to visit again some day.

Basketball Hall of Fame in Massachusetts


Tunnel under the mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment