Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bachelor's Party for the big brother Craig Kotzker


G.W Bridge for you. It was raining cats and dogs in Rockland but not NYC where we were headed that fateful evening. Thank God for that evening, it was a true killer,haha!


Chelsea Piers, NYC. One great place to be anytime you find yourself in the heart of Manhattan.
I survived that evening with my spirit of multitasking; bowling, eating, drinking, watching the baseball game between the METS and the YANKEES, and above all socializing. It was the evening before a big wedding for brother Craig and in short that was what we did for his bachelor's night, no strip clubs, thank God, hahaha!!

First time bowler was all ready with the bowling shoes intact. I had so much fun that night and the people could hardly believe me when I said it was my first time bowling.


A break from bowling I guess,lol. The food at that restaurant was incredible and I could feel some extra pounds after that wonderful night. Best man Mr. Tim with the bridegroom to-be.


Eat until you pass out



Where was everybody???

It was interesting to see that we all scored the same points after the first round. Good one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment