Sunday, July 1, 2012

The wonderful evening at Mt. Fuji

Right in front of the Japanese Steak House and Restaurant with Jaimie Martinez at Mount Fuji. I guess that was a welcome message from the statue. I love Mount Fuji. Being there likened me to having been to another country.
   
My good friend Michael with the three beautiful women to his left. His immediate left is Ms. Goldberg, one sweet woman and next to Ms. Goldberg is Ms.Monica Powell, yet another sweet young woman and to her left is my friend Olena; one beautiful friend as well. I'm blessed with that wonderful cycle of friends. 

I love this super pose. Cheerful and happy and me think that is how life should have always been but unfortunately not.

I love this background with the five great friends. They are amazing and the best anyone could ever want for friends and hangout. All brilliant and funny. In acronyms comes; M.F, S.G, M.P, J.M and my own brother R.M

Wow!! I love this one, but unfortunately my friend Mike didn't make it well with only the shadow of his hand in it. This pose is worth a million dollar and I can't wait to get it auction,hahaha!! I love y'all.

Oh! well, the camera man as we all know is never in the pictures. This time he found himself there but somebody is out, and I am guessing it is either my brother Rene or my friend Olena who is missing.lol.Nonetheless, it was a great shot with the gorgeous background.



One great picture ever; that evening needless to say was one of the best times I have had in a really long time. It was an evening planned to have all of us great ones together to celebrate each other lives as I framed it. But more importantly it was to have us all foster our friendships and if you remember the tradition of bread breaking you will understand why I am making this humble claim. Monique, as I always call her (see middle), was a brain behind the planning of the entire evening. We had always wanted to spend some quality time together as friends, but anytime we plan something, it gets in conflict with other things. But finally we did make it possible. And that Thursday, was also her last in the State of New York before she headed back to her home state of Tennessee. She is truly an adorable young woman. I could just keep talking about her.
The rest, we are all here in town and with their various contributions in my life that keep enriching me on daily basis and I can’t imagine that enough. Everyone needs a friend and everybody deserves the best, but in all we are all great friends. And I thank God dearly for everybody in my life. I do believe in the individuality of each and every one of us, and the fact that we are all unique and I don't care what somebody thinks. After all I am an independent minded person and though my opinions might sometimes be radical, yet they are mine. No elements of arrogance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great friends forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment