Sunday, March 16, 2014

Back to the Mount

I had the joy to be home for a week, catch up on some sleep and get to read some of my fun book. Today is the last day of the break known as the Spring break. I think it should have been winter break instead. We had so much snow out there and it was really cold that some of the days I just stayed home and relaxed.

Back to school, I love every bit  of school, some one like me who is always excited to learn new things have no where to be but the calm environs of academia.

I might not have a lot of time to be updating this site but you will all be in my mind. And remember to stay tuned, more exciting things for this blog is to come.

Have a restful Sunday and don't forget to always be awesome in whatever you do.

Pal Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment