Saturday, March 15, 2014

Love Your Enemy

How hard is that? it is indeed very hard to love your enemy isn't it, pal?. There is no denying the fact that it is very hard to love your enemy but those of us who have the courage to call ourselves Christians do know for sure that in order to love your enemy you will have to get yourself ample grace to do so. It is possible to do so else Christ, our Lord wouldn't have commanded us to do it. 


It is always the human thing to always want to love those who love us and to hate those who hate us. But we can't be true Christians if we tilt toward that kind of mindset. Therefore to be a Christian in itself is a challenge and never easy at all. So if we can't love everyone we meet out there including our enemies then you certainly can call ourselves Christians and be contend with it.

Love heals and love have no boundaries and we ought to open our boundaries of love to people who we see different. When I walk out there, I know it is not everyone who will love the way I look, the way I walk, talk, and carry myself. But I can't openly show hatred to such people but to let them know that I have enough love in my heart to spill over them them regardless of their hatred I might sense. Hate is such a burden folks and you don't want to have that in you. 

Besides when we love if tells us that we are people of God. Remember we were all conceived out of love and born out of love and therefore must live everyday out of love with everyone one we meet including those who doesn't love us, our enemies.

I hope my message on loving your enemy is clear but if you have any question, email me and I will try to clarify it more.

Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Pal, Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment